Heating, Cooling & Ventilation
Residential and Commercial HVAC Service
Our Residential and Commercial Heating and Cooling Department offers our customers a complete line of products to improve the indoor comfort and air quality of their homes. We have over 45 years' experience in installations of complete systems, replacement of existing equipment, upgrading equipment to high efficiency equipment, duct modifications, and add on accessories. Everything from bidding on plan and spec projects, to total design and engineering packages required for your custom project.
We have access to the complete product lines of over 150 heating, cooling and ventilation product manufacturers. This range of equipment and products allows us to meet all your needs for commercial and light industrial HVAC projects.
Residential Heating & Cooling:
John Waters Inc. is a licensed Bryant Dealer specializing in installations of high-efficiency equipment. Whether you are building a new home or replacing your existing heating and cooling system, we have the expertise you deserve in selecting the proper equipment.
Our Sales Staff has years of experience in sizing heating and cooling systems, providing optimal in-home comfort. Each customer’s estimate includes evaluation of your homes’ square footage, insulation, size of your windows, and condition of duct system. These evaluations are essential in running proper load calculations on each individual house. After the heating and cooling load calculation is made we are able to make recommendations as to which system each individual customer needs.
John Waters Inc. has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and we offer financing.
- High efficiency gas furnaces
- Variable speed furnaces
- High efficiency condensing units
- High efficiency heat pump systems
- Zone control systems
- Electronic air cleaners
- Media filter systems
- Whole house HEPA filter systems
- Whole house ventilation systems
- Attic ventilation system
- Air cleaners
- Mini split heating and cooling systems
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- Duct modifications
- Bath exhaust systems
- Kitchen exhaust systems
- Gas services
- Gas piping
- Programmable thermostats
- Steam boiler systems
- Hot water boiler systems
Commercial Heating & Cooling:
- Setting rooftop HVAC units up to 30 tons in size (including helicopter lifts!)
- Installing split system A/C and heat pump equipment up to 25 tons in size
- Energy recovery ventilators and other fresh air systems to meet today’s stringent IAQ standards
- Specialty systems to control temperature, humidity and dust in computer rooms and clean rooms
- Providing and installing complete commercial kitchen systems, including standard custom hoods, welded exhaust ducts, exhaust and supply fans, gas fired make up units, and fire suppression systems
- Water source heat pump systems, including the installation of the piping, boilers and cooling towers
- Setting chillers, condensers, boilers, air handlers and fan coils for complete waterside systems, as well as the piping to tie these systems together
- Specialty heating systems for warehouses and open work area using infrared heat tubes and radiant heaters, as well as standard unit heaters
- Energy management and control systems ranging from direct digital controls and standard programmable thermostats to pneumatic controllers and thermostats
- Providing and installing complete supply, return and exhaust ductwork systems fabricated to order in our own sheet metal shop
Our professional staff has the expertise to perform a “design build” or “plan & spec” system for your particular needs. All our quotations are free, and every customer receives personal attention and prompt service regardless of the size of the project.
The next time you need HVAC work on your commercial or light industrial project, put the professionals at John Waters to work for you!
Call John Waters Inc. today at 502-896-0850 to schedule a Free Consultation, or browse our website for more information regarding our Electrical Services or Generators. If you have any other questions or comments, please contact us.